What is Mentor Match?
Mentor Match provides an opportunity for women business owners seeking growth strategies to gain insights and ideas from highly successful business owners. Mentor Match is a formalized mentoring program connecting growth stage women business owners with entrepreneurs who have achieved success in their business in order to receive ‘big-picture’ thinking and advice.
What are the Benefits of Mentor Match?
- Pairing with a successful business owner
- Gain strategic insights to success
- Opportunity to learn from another’s experiences
- Opportunity for business introductions and networking with other Mentors and Mentees
- Clearly defined business goals and implementation plan to achieve business goals
How does the program work?
Mentors and Mentees meet on a monthly basis for six months to gain insights from an expert on topics that affect their business.
Details of the WSBA's Mentor Match Program:
- Cost: $500 in addition to a $100 non-refundable application fee
- Timeframe: Monthly.
- Commitment: Six-month minimum commitment requirement.
- Minimum two years in business
- Commits to six month program
- Commits to introductory training program
- Is respectful of Mentor’s time
"Some of the most influential people in my life were and are still my mentors. Throughout my 28 years in business, my most successful ones were when I had someone to talk with who didn't think I was losing my mind. That encouraged me to listen to myself. My mentors have always had my best interest in mind. They had experience I could not buy and a passion for seeing that I was in a position to succeed."
--Sally Hughes, Caster Connection