Learn Solutions to Your Business Challenges in a Supportive Environment
What are Power Circles?
Our Power Circles are formalized meeting of business owners focused on sharing knowledge, ideas, and challenges faced in the development and management of a small business. Power Circle members share and support in an encouraging, respectful manner and are led by a facilitator who manages the flow of the meetings and guides the roundtable members for ultimate learning and idea sharing.
What are the Benefits of Joining Power Circles?
- Power Circles are facilitated by a small business expert
- Members are surrounded by other supportive business owners who are also having similar start-up and small business experiences
- Members get the opportunity to brainstorm creative solutions to business challenges in an interactive environment
- Each month will feature educational topics with occasional expert speakers
How do the Power Circles work?
Members meet on a monthly basis for one and one half hours to address issues and challenges impacting their businesses, as well as learning from experts on topics that affect their businesses.
The facilitator of each meeting will be an expert in her respective field and will be responsible for setting the agenda, recruiting expert speakers, and keeping attendees on task.
Each meeting is organized and hosted by Your Management Team, Inc. on behalf of The Women’s Small Business Accelerator.
Details of the WSBA's Power Circles:
- Cost: $50 per month* (this is a special price being offered for a limited time)
- Timeframe: Monthly
- Commitment: Minimum six-month commitment requirement
- Maximum Attendees per Roundtable: Eight business owners per roundtable (no more than 1 per industry)
*Free for WSBA office tenants
Upcoming Power Circles
- For Startups (0-24 months old)
- For Established (25+ months old)