Is This You?
- Are you serious about taking your business to the next level?
- Does your business lack strategy and focus?
- Are you tired of trying to figure out how to do it on your own?
A small business owner cannot afford to run her company in the dark, without a proper understanding of the different facets of her business. Our educational program, The Inspired Entrepreneur, consists of hands-on entrepreneurial development, expert speakers, dynamic instructors, and complimentary resources to develop and implement a solid strategy for your business.
The intensive educational program meets nearly 50 hours over a 6-month period of time. During these 50 hours, you will receive classroom time, gain hands-on experience, and benefit from one-on-one with a business expert, who will help you write your business plan. We meet every other week for four hours, and then touch base via a one-hour conference call each week. You are never alone in your venture, as the WSBA has an investment in your success!
The cost of the program is only $1,500, which breaks down to only $30 per hour of training! Financing options and scholarships are available for applicants who meet certain criteria.
Applications for The Inspired Entrepreneur Spring 2017 session will open in November 2016.
What You’ll Take Away
- Hands-on classes and mentoring
- Business plan and growth strategy
- Marketing plan
- Sales plans
- Over a dozen financial worksheets and forms
- The tools needed when seeking funding
- Professional personality test
- Workbook, and supplies